Group therapy is open to individuals who wish to embark on a path to recovery and wellness alongside others with similar goals. Group treatment can instill hope, create a sense of belonging, and provide a safe place to practice new skills.
Below is a listing of our current virtual support groups, held via Zoom.
Contact us at (508) 661-2038 or Counseling@Advocates.org for more information.
- Anger Management (ages 21+)
- Anxiety Coping Skills (ages 10-13)
- Anxiety Coping Skills (ages 14-17)
- Art Therapy (adults)
- Art Therapy (ages 8-12)
- Cognitive Therapy for Chronic Pain (adults)
- DBT Life Skills (adults)
- Grief (adults)
- Letting Go of Perfectionism (18+)
- LGBTQIA+ (adults)
- LGBTQIA+ (middle and high school youth)
- Parenting with Depression and Anxiety (21+)
- Seeking Safety (adults)
- Sobriety Over Alcohol (21+)
- Social Skills (ages 5-8)
- Spanish-Speaking Women (adults: middle-aged and older)
- Understanding Emotions and Emotional Pain (adults)
- Women’s Empowerment (adults)