SAVE THE DATE!
Run, walk, or roll on Saturday, May 6 to celebrate all abilities and help spread the message that a person experiencing any challenge is a person, not a diagnosis. See the person. See the individual. See me!
Ways to Join!
- 5K Run, Walk, & Roll
- 1-Mile Walk & Roll
- Kids Fun Run
- Volunteer (Sign up here to volunteer: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/2ceca84339064ccfbbef11077afb3b5c)
- Cheer on your friends and family!
- Enjoy activities and vendors for free!
All in the community are welcome to join this family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) event with balloon animals, face painting, music with a DJ, massage therapy, games, and more. The route is fully handicap accessible.
Walkers, joggers, runners, strollers, wagons, and wheelchairs are welcome. Due to safety concerns, bikes, skateboards, roller blades, racing wheelchairs, or racing hand cycles are not permitted.
ASL interpreters are confirmed for this event. If you require additional accommodations or have any questions, please contact Racedirector@Advocates.org.
(Register for the 5K, 1-miler, and fun run here: https://racewire.com/register.php?id=13398. Use code 5OFF5K for $5 off registration during the month of March!)
- 9a-10a Same-day registration and packet pick-up
- 9:30- All vendors and activities open
- 10:45a- Kids Fun Run
- 11a- 5K and 1-Mile Kick Off
- ~11:50a- Awards