Meet with various behavioral health, brain injury, and developmental services professionals to explore exciting opportunities in community-based and group living environments at Advocates. Dress professionally and bring your resume. We'll be conducting on-the-spot speed interviews. This career fair is open to all. Refreshments will be provided.
What is a speed interview?
During each timed round, you will meet with a hiring manager to discuss available employment opportunities. Once the time is up, you will move on to the next hiring manager. You'll hear about many possibilities and be asked questions about your professional experiences, so be ready to chat; this is your time to shine!
Perks of Employment at Advocates
- Flexibility: Full-, part-time and per-diem schedules available in group-living and community-based settings
- Self-Care Tools: Generous earned time and access to our Employee Assistance Program* promote a supported, healthy work-life balance
- Career Development: On-site and sponsored career training tools, incentive programs, as well as individualized reviews and career discussions foster growth, development and success
- Educational Support: Tuition reimbursement, collaborative partnership with select colleges
- Benefits: Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K
Can't make it to our career fair? Check out our current open positions and benefit information on our career page.