Since 1993, the Autism Alliance has focused on providing families in the MetroWest area of Boston with education, resources, and support in caring for loved ones with autism. The Alliance is made of more than 1000 families and 125 specialists in the field – a community of people sharing information and experiences, and offering support in a variety of ways. Our goal is to give families the knowledge not only to cope with autism, but also to flourish and grow.
- Family Events
- Family Clinics and Guest Speakers
- Information and Referrals
- SibShop (Sibling Support Group)
- Social Skills Groups, Sensory Programs, and Recreation
- Support Groups (including a Portuguese-Speaking Group)
- Resource Newsletter and Email Updates
- Vacation Programs
For more information about our resources, programs, and events visit the Autism Alliance website.