The South Coastal Family Support Center connects families of children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism in the Massachusetts South Shore area to the resources and opportunities they need to thrive. Advocates believes that the families we support are the foremost experts on their lives, and we work in partnership with each family to design supports specific to their needs, goals, and wishes.
We host family events, social groups, and recreational activities through the Center to build a strong, welcoming community. We also recognize the value of shared experiences, insights, and information, and we strive to provide a variety of opportunities for families and individuals to make lasting and meaningful connections with each other.
- Resources and referrals
- Individualized supports tailored to each family’s individual needs
- In-home supports
- Caregiver support
- Service navigation
- Individual supports and group mentoring for individuals with autism
- Education (IEP) planning
- Employment and skill development planning
- Community volunteer matching
- Workshops and trainings
- Monthly social and life skills groups
- Recreation and community outings
- Family events